- Amy Fellows (formerly Amy Cooper), Interim Director* – email
- Rick Ray, Technology Manager – email
- Questions about outreach or getting involved – email
- For questions related to the website, please email webmaster
*for questions related to former Executive Director Liz Baxter’s board role with Oregon’s Health Insurance Exchange, please call Lisa Morawski at 503-508-9989, or by email.
Staff provide support for common functions, including:
- Coordination – making sure that activities support and enrich each other.
- Synergy – Connecting community members, volunteers and staff.
- Management – Making sure that common properties, such as technology infrastructure, keeps working for communication and collaboration.
- Nurturing capacity – creating opportunities and support for leadership and innovation among participating individuals and organizations.
The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors, which has fiduciary responsibility for the organization. We rely on our Community Leadership Council (CLC), made up of volunteers from around the state, which provides strategic input to staff and the Board of Directors on organizational policies and actions. (Send us a message using the form below if you’re interested in learning more about becoming a member of the CLC, or have any other question on your mind.)
(503) 213-5846 (fax)
We Can Do Better
PO Box 13314
Portland, OR 97213-0314
We Can Do Better (formerly The Archimedes Movement) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax identification number is 27-2132905.