WHAT: UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE MEDICARE FOR ALL SINGLE-PAYER Public Forum
WHY: What would these proposals mean for you and your family? How can we make these proposals law? to learn more and ask questions:
Join Congressman Earl Blumenauer for his Public Forum with presentations by:
- T.R. Reid, Author of New York Times Bestseller, “The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper and Fairer Health Care”
- State Senator Michael Dembrow
- State Representative Alissa Keny-Guyer
- Dr. Samuel Metz, Oregon Physicians for a National Health Program
- Dr. Paul Gorman, Health Care for All Oregon (moderator)
WHEN: Tuesday, May 30 at 6:00 p.m. (doors open at 5:00 p)
WHERE: First Unitarian Church of Portland, 1011 SW 12th Avenue, Portland, OR
Seated capacity will be limited at this event. Please plan accordingly.
Transportation and parking: Parking will be limited at this event. Please consider taking public transportation, biking, or walking. The church is best accessible by taking the streetcar to the SW 11th & Taylor stop, the Red Line and Blue Line Max to SW 9th Library stop, or the bus to Pioneer Square and walk to the venue.