Learn. Connect. Act
Join us January 24, 2018 for our 9th Annual We Can Do Better Conference at the Portland Art Museum in Portland, OR.
Our vision – that only by working together can we create a system for all Oregonians that results in better health care and health. During our 2018 Conference we will:
- Present a framework we can use to improve our health care system
- Offer updates on federal and state health policy.
- Identify the priority areas for action to improve health and provide better care.
- Create powerful health caucuses that come from the community instead of a political party.
- Former OR Governor, John Kitzhaber
- OR State Representative Alissa Keny-Guyer
- Linda Roman, Cover All Kids, OHEA/OLHC
- Alberto Moreno, OLHC Health Care for All Oregon
- Liz Salmi, Open Notes, @TheLizArmy
We Can Do Better is not your typical non-profit, and each year we host a not-so-typical conference as illustrated by this comment. To get a flavor of our conference, please see our page about last year’s event.